Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Memory Lane

Well I am STILL having fun with this kit - and here are a couple more layouts for you to see.





I think this paper is gorgeous -- love the shimmer it has to it. It went perfectly with these pictures I had been wanting to scrap for like 2 years!
And all the little embellishments really make this layout. I love the chipboard leaves (couldn't bear to paint them) and the mini calendar, not to mention that lace - my FAVORITE!

And this layout isn't a part of the kit but it is part of the challenge that we have going on - if you haven't taken a look - you MUST! Take a peek and get to scrappin'

Happy Scrappin'

Michelle

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those 2 layouts!!
that is perfection michelle.!!

Dana said...

I always get so much incredible inspiration on your site! you guys really are amazingly talented :)

Jana Eubank said...

I love that everytime I look at your stuff, I find more things to inspire me!