Sunday, May 30, 2010

Greetings from Disney World



yep yep!!!! We are on our second day at Disney and right now I am at MGM Studios in Disney watching the Star Wars parade and tribute they have going on. Melana is such a Star Wars fan so I was so excited that this was happening right now. We are hoping to get a few autographs for her :) In particular Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.


This was taken in 2006 when Melana was 2 1/2 and she just couldn't believe her eyes...all she could do was stare at her. :) This year I didn't tell them we were going. So you can imagine the excitement on her face when we drove up.

Anyway here is a quick little idea for you. Instead of buying postcards from the store how about making them yourself.

I don't know about your family but mine love to see my layouts so I decided that I would print a picture of a layout on cardstock(or photo paper) in 4x6 size and adhere it to another piece of cardstock with the traditional post card backing.

Here are a few of the backings of a post card for you:







If you are going to print on photo paper and you have a laminating machine
i would do your postcard and your writing and then laminate it. I did mine on cardstock just because I am cheap and didn't want to waste what few sheets of photo paper I have left. :)

Here is mine:



Before I go I just want to say that I have enjoyed the last few years on this team.
After looooooooooong and hard consideration I decided not to reapply because of personal reasons. I have been having some issues with my 6 year old and I need to get her back on the right track. Exhausting I tell ya.

I will still see ya'll on the boards when I get back on June 7th!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Great LO Greta! I hope you are having fun on your trip!!

Thank you so much for being such an awesome team member...you are the best! :)

Virginia said...

Love it girl- and great postcard idea!!!

I will miss you on the team! :( XOXO