Saturday, May 8, 2010

Playdate Color Inspiration



I love the simple, happy colors that the (sold out!) Playdate kit has, and when I saw this colorboard, I knew immediately that inspiration for a layout was born!






(Colorboard from EmbellishMagazine.com)

I created my own color palette to tweak the colors to fit in with the kit a little more. Feel free to use it as inspo!


I hope all you mamas have a beautiful mother's day tomorrow! In case you need an idea for something to pamper yourself with, make sure to check out the brand new Lemonade Stand kit that just went on presale!

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

This is the sweetest page ever, V!!! This is a new favorite of mine!!! :D

angie gutshall said...

I love this layout and those pictures are priceless!!

Kathy Martin said...

WOW! Amazing and fantastic page! :)

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous layout! That color scheme is so yummy (and so is that kit!).