Tuesday, May 18, 2010

two layouts to share

hey guys! stephanie howell here. :)
hope you are having a fabulous, scrappy tuesday!
i have two layouts to share today.
i'm a fairly simple, easy to lift scrapper...no complicated techniques or ideas for the most part.
because of that , most of my layouts don't require explanation. hmmm, maybe i'm a no frills scrapper? i like that and it suits me right now. :)

so anyway, here you go...gosh, i love the colors in this kit.
made me want to scrap so many fresh, happy memories.



first up is an 8.5x11 layout i did. it's on white cardstock, sorry it blends into the blog background!!

i peeled the top layer off of the chipboard alphas to give them a kraft look...this suited my layout better than red did. the other thing i did was cut one of the KI Memories border stickers in half down the center.

here's my second layout, the colors against the kraft are so delicious!





well, that's it! hope you have a beautiful day!
xo
s

5 comments:

Mel said...

Wow Stephanie these two layouts are just gorgeous, I am going to lift the first (if that's okay) because I was struggling to use those glitter strips, and I just love the way you have used them, I love Noel's kits and look forward to looking to you for inspiration, thanks. Melxx ps. your girls are just gorgeous too.

Michelle said...

These are wonderful Steph!!! I love all that you make. But, you already knew that!! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages!

Scrapamum said...

These are gorgeous! I love both!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute stuff! Love it! :)