Tuesday, May 4, 2010

it makes me happy!

First and foremost, I want to say a big thank you to noel and the fabulous DT by allowing me to guest design this month.

I had so much fun playing with the Playdate kit and I thought the happy colors were just perfect to scrapbook this sweet birthday photo of my daughter, Harper.

Do you ever scrapbook photos just because they make you happy? No stress, no rules...no "catching up", just scrapbooking whatever catches your fancy?

Well I do. I often call myself a "fly by the seat of my pants" scrapbooker.

I chose this photo just because it makes my heart so happy I can hardly stand it. Simple, yes?




AND I KNEW by stephanie howell



i just love the gorgeous Pink Paislee rubon. it's so elegant and so...well, me! i have a thing for scrolls and damask.

i embellished it with red jewels:


and of COURSE i had to add a bow and some scallops.
a tiny touch i added was cutting a "4" from the JBS bingo card to signify the birthday harper was celebrating:



so there you have it.
my challenge to you this week? scrap a photo just because it makes your heart happy.

happy tuesday!
xo
stephanie

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Love your page Stephanie! Harper really does look so happy. :)

Noel said...

Super Sweet LO Stephanie! And I love the challenge you put out there!! I hope I can try and get to it! :)

Mel said...

Just love your gorgeous "fly by the seat of your pants" style, the rub on situated here looks fantastic and super gorgeous freehand journalling. Love Melxx

Greta Adams said...

beautiful stephanie....she is getting so big

Jana Eubank said...

Love the way you nestled your journaling in between the rubon and photo. Super sweet page!