Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A New Challenge This Week!

Only I, Michele Kovack, could screw up this week's challenge! The DT gals scrapped about their typical week......but me, being the teacher I am (we teachers follow directions so well), scrapped about her typical day.....oooops! But in any event, here is my LO for this week's challenge.....using the Lemonade Stand kit! (only 4 left!) I did a bit of Glimmer misting as well. I used some stamps from my stash to create the coffee stain and journaling.

My son and I read every night......he is 13, and we have spent the last two years reading the Harry Potter series. We have about 20 pages left, so I asked him if we would be done reading. You know, because he is 13. His answer was, "No, Mom, I was thinking we could start Lord of the Rings next!" OK......that will take us till he is about 20! LOL!

My life.....nothing too glamorous....but it's mine, and I wouldn't trade the kids, hubby, laundry, dishes....for anything!

Don't forget Noel's newest kit called, Sun-Kissed, goes up for sale June 5th! To see sneaks of this gorgeous kit, click HERE!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

What an amazing layout!!
So much to see!
I love it!!!
=)

Connie Mercer said...

This is an awesome LO!! I love the vintage feel to it. My favorite way to scrap!!

Jana Eubank said...

I ADORE this page in every way possible. This ROCKS!!!!!