Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Using Your Kit....

Since Noel jam packs each kit with tons of goodies, sometimes a few might get neglected or overlooked. Especially the fabulous stamps that are in most of the kits. (Or maybe that's just me? LOL!) Like this one from Imaginence. I decided to stamp it four times to create a dimensional flower.

I chose 4 coordinating colors and stamped directly on white tissue paper. I cut each flower out with scissors and proceeded to fold it twice. In half....then in half again. Stamp another flower on cardstock so that you have something to adhere the four flowers to. I glued them down in the center of the cardstock flower and added a piece of felt cut into a circle and a brad.
I "floofed" up the flower a bit, added a couple of leaves, and cut a few large white flowers with a die cut and white tissue paper to "ground" my colorful flower. All of the papers and stickers are from the Sun-Kissed kit. The embossing and clouds are from Papertrey.

Don't forget to take a peek at Noel's newest kit called Office Party! Such a fun kit!!! And don't forget...there are a couple of more days to participate in the "White Space" challenge!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a pretty and colorful card! Love the embossed circles and your handmade flower! :)

Mel said...

Oh my heavens you girls rock, every time you show a new technique I just have to try it, they are all simply gorgeous and easy enough for me to do, I am loving this, going to do this tonight. Gorgeous clever girl. Melxx

Jana Eubank said...

Such a fun idea for this stamp! That colorful flower is so flippin cute!