Monday, August 6, 2012

I've Lifted You!



hi everyone! happy Monday!
Did this weekend just fly by or WHAT?!

this is a FUN week at Noel Mignon. We're lifting fellow board members!
I love doing that. I get so much inpsiration from the boards, gallery and all of your blogs.

For my post today - I chose to lift Shannon Stout. I love her fun, quirky style!
I chose this layout from her blog
(she used the July Boardwalk kit - so cute, right??)
I love how she used the strips to frame her photo.
And her title just above the photo, so cute!
Another one of my favorite things about this layout is the cluster at the top left.
Just darling!
Shannon, you did a GREAT job!
Y'all should check out her blog, she's got tons of great inspiration!
Here's a link:  Shannon's Blog.
Here's my take on her "Besties" layout:
Everything I used is from the August West Coast kit.
I added washi from the July Boardwalk kit.
Wait until you SEE the West Coast kit.
That little camera stamp - so adorable! I couldn't wait to use it.

here's a  close up shot:

That's our silly Lilly (Pulitzer). She's ALWAYS laughing.
She's got the best personality.

I had the best time lifting you, Shannon.
Thank you SO much!
Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Diane Payne said...

What a great inspiration piece and a great lift of it!

gssfam said...

WOW! Thanks Leslie! I'm honored!!!! And I'm starstruck that YOU would chose to lift me! LOL....I'm on cloud 9 today!Thanks again you did a great job! LOVE your work!

gssfam said...

Since you gave me such a big shout out I suppose I should go update my blog! lol