Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Scrapping

Hey Everyone!

Popping in really quick to show a lil something I made with West Coast Kit.

I wanted a little work of art style lo that I could keep on my desk at work without taking too much space.



Michael's carries these little wooden easels that are perfect for this.

I painted it pink and "white washed" it with some white paint to tone down the hot pink-ness of it.

Using my silhouette, I cut out a design for a 3x5 pocket and scrapped on that with various embellishments from the kit.

I plan on making a few more of these for gifts during the holidays.  The size is perfect!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

And if like me, you are in Tropical Storm/Hurricane Isaac's path, please be safe :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

this is really cool. great idea. =)