Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Subway art


Hello everyone! I'm here to share my last project with the Willow Creek kit and final fall project of the year.

I've been admiring some subway art lately and decided to give it a whirl with my Silhouette Cameo. Here is what I came up with:


To create my art I drew a rectangle a little bigger than the opening of my frame and then typed different fall themed words in various sizes and fonts in the rectangle. For a little variety, I decided to add a couple leaves too.

Once the words and leaves were cut out, I backed each one with patterned paper. The deep rich colors in the Willow Creek kit were perfect for creating a fall feeling to my project. To finish it off I added a piece of fall flair from my stash. Make sure you check out the flair available in the shop, it adds the perfect little touch.

This was really easy (and fun) to put together. I can see switching this out seasonally for some variety in my home and it is a great way to use scrap paper too!

No comments: