Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My lil' pumpkin...


My little pumpkin isn't so little anymore but when I ran across this photo of his first visit to the pumpkin patch back in 1997, I had to scrap it.

The colors of the Willow Creek kit were the perfect complement to my photo. I kept the focus on the photo by framing the top and bottom with small strips of paper, stickers and trim.

For the "hello" I cut the word from patterned paper using my Silhouette Cameo and then glued the orange Lawn Fawn twine on top. I think it really adds to the outdoorsy feeling of the layout.
All supplies came from the Willow Creek kit, which is still available in the shop, with the exception of the trim which is from the Boardwalk kit and the flair which was from my stash and is made by Shelley Haganman from {a flair for buttons}.  You can pick up a selection of flair in the shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!