Monday, January 28, 2013

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

 
 
 
Hi! Stopping by this Monday to share a layout I created
using the January Soda Shoppe kit.
I couldn't stop creating with this kit - it's full of so many wonderful
details, I could go on and on for days!
This layout is about my darling daughter in her 22nd birthday outfit
with some seriously SASSY shoes that totally match her personality.

"Shine Bright Like A Diamond"
(which is exactly what she does!) 
 
The Glitz design frame fit perfectly for my iPhone shot of her sassy shes.
Each word describes her & her special day.

The Glitzer clouds...yum.


 
I did add embellishments - buttons from our very own


 
I hope you have as much fun as I did playing with this fun kit!

Saturday I received my February kit. OH my gosh....I wanted to SWIM in it!
Happy Monday everyone,
Leslie

1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Shine Bright Like a Diamond!