Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Little Moments



Hi everyone! Leslie kicked off the week with an Inspiration Monday "list" layout! I'm continuing with the theme today!

I'll admit, I love making lists. I take great satisfaction in crossing each item off, one by one! What a sense of accomplishment it is to complete everything on the list, right? Well, my layout today is a list of things, but not necessarily those that need an action, more of a list of thoughts.

I paired the fabulous Soda Shoppe kit with a set of flair from A Flair for Buttons (a great selection of flair is also available in the shop) and here is the result...

The American Crafts polaroid frame paper was the perfect size for me to complete the sentence for each prompt! Fun, right?!

I used the pink washi tape from the kit, along with an assortment from my stash to hold the frames down and create a backdrop for the flair.

Here are a few close-ups...



For more inspiration ideas using lists, visit the Inspiration Monday thread on the forum!

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Super amazing idea, Diana. LOVE it :)

Shelley Haganman said...

You are amazing....just sayin'....

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is awesome, Diane!