Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Family Gratitude Journal

Happy CHILLY morning from here in Alabama- it's a breezy 20 something degrees here! Brrrr! 

This morning I have a simple Gratitude journal that I made with the Maple Creek kit. It is super easy and fun to put together! I cut different sizes of papers and folded them in half and nested them inside of each other. To hold them in, I used the beautiful kraft tape from in the kit to attach each page in. I love the layered look of this little book! 


As you can see, there's lots of little tabs and pages peeking through here- perfect for little spots to adhere in gratitude cards my children have been working on!





I hope to keep adding to this now through Thanksgiving so we have a nice fat book of reminders of all the blessings we have. 


Thankful for YOU, all our NM family! :)


No comments: