Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A New Fall Pocket Page with the "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit

Hello Bloggers! Lynn here today with my latest pocket page using the "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit. Our challenge this week is "Family". Simply - create a project using the word Family. This was easy with this month's kit. Here's my page.
I used the Collect App to print my pics. The cards, die cuts and enamel dots I used this week are from Simple Stories "Hello Fall" collection. I also added some Echo Park "Fall is in the Air" Cardstock Stickers. Here's some close ups.
I love a date stamp (when I don't make a mistake!!)
I little twine on the acorn adds some nice texture.
The Echo Park stickers make great embellishments for the cards. 
How cute is this Simple Stories Owl die cut! I just love him! I popped him up with foam tape for dimension so I could layer the feather under him.
Here's where the family comes in. I won't see my whole family until next week so the furry family got together for a photo opp. They all behave so nicely when there's a treat involved!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'd love to see what you create with this amazing kit. Don't have one yet ... there's still a few left in the store - perfect for your Fall photos!! 
See you next week with another pocket page and a brand new challenge!

No comments: