Sunday, November 20, 2016

Family Fall Bucket List | All Fall Daily Diary Kit

Welcome Noel Mignon friends, Wendy here this Sunday am to bring new inspiration to you for the week.  This week your challenge is to create a page/project showcasing on of your Thanksgiving or holiday traditions.  I used the All Fall Daily Diary kit, but chose to make a 12x12 page as my Project Life is up to date from last years Thanksgiving.


I used the PL cards to layer under my picture and decorated with the 6x6 patterned paper pieces.  Stickers, die-cuts, fussy cutting all were used in this cluster of fun items bringing attention to my title.



I love those Pebbles leaves included in the Daily Diary kit, they've become my new favorite!


So now it is your turn, will you take the Traditions Challenge?  We'd love to see what you create, so don't forget to share your creations on the Noel Mignon FB page so we can all be inspired!


No comments: