Friday, November 11, 2016

new wheels

Hey guys, Michelle here! This week I had a chance to dive into the All Fall Classic Kit. If you love fall as much as I do then you will love playing with this kit!!! This week I decided to play with some photos of my youngest and her "new" used bike that I found for her back in September.
I created a bit of a patchwork with my squares of patterned paper and photos. I also cut apart those cute 2x2 squares from the Pebbles paper and added those to a couple squares. It killed me to cut up that paper with the huge leaf on it since my mind has been swirling on how to use it since I did my kit video. But in the end the green patterned side worked as a good background for my photos. 

Originally I hadn't planned on mounting my layout on cardstock. But after it was finished I felt adding a cardstock 'frame' helped ground my layout. And I used the distress marker that came in the kit for the journaling. I like the look of the brown ink on the page instead of the black that I always use.

No comments: