Thursday, February 9, 2017

More Valentine's Day/Love cards to share

Hello again!

It's Becky here with you today to share some more ideas for creating cards to celebrate those you love. Our design team has done such a beautiful job with their projects this week.

It's fun to create these things for Valentine's Day but we can show our love year round, and hopefully we do already.

Here are some cards that I created with the Happy Together Daily Diary kit:


One of my favorite color schemes in our February kit is the pink with the green and black/white so I used it as the color combo for this card along with a few bits of red in the twine and the little flower. 


Here is a close-up of the texture and depth on the card. The hearts were handcut from paper and then stapled in the center, then I lifted up the sides of each heart to add a bit of dimension to the card. I topped it off with some twine and cute heart stickers, some gold heart washi and a little tab sticker. 


For this next card I kept things simple by cutting this cute heart from the Simple Stories journaling card sheet, then added some label tags, a chipboard heart and some stickers. 


This next card is another quick and easy one: 


I used a strip of that pretty pink adhesive lace and ran it vertically down the right side of the white cardstock base and then layered the doily and flower stickers. I added the "forever yours" sticker to finish it off. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Come back tomorrow for more Valentine's Day inspiration from our team. 

Have a good one!

No comments: