Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day cards // Happy Together Classic Kit

Hey guys, Michelle here with some Valentine's Day cards. Can you believe Valentine's Day is next week?? There are lots of embellishments in the Happy Together Classic Kit so it was pretty easy to put together several cards for next week!
For 2 of my cards I used the distress crayon that came with the kit. These are lots of fun...I really need to get more! On one of the cards I used the stamp that came with the kit. After stamping with Versamark I colored just a little bit of the image with the distress crayon & then used a watercolor brush to spread the color around the image. 
For the other card I actually pulled out another distress crayon that came with one of the summer kits last year to create a bit of an ombre effect. To do this I colored on the card with the yellow and pink distress crayons, then used a watercolor brush to blend it together. Then I added some puffy stickers. That's it!
For my last 2 cards I used the heart embellishments from the kit along with some other elements from the kit. I think the card with the Elle's Studio strips is my favorite :)
 

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They look so so fun!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with these cards. They are so fun and cute!