Tuesday, February 14, 2017

His minion box - Happy Together Daily Diary Kit

Happy Valentine's Day!  Normally Valentine's Day isn't my favorite day (comes with being a cake decorator), but I do love the love themed scrapbook items in this months Happy Together Daily Diary Kit.  Today I finally got documented my sons Valentine's box that I helped him put together in 5th grade.  The one and only time he got the chance to make his own box at home and he chose this fun Minion design.  I  have had these photos printed for years just waiting for the perfect papers to be scrapped.   I knew when I saw the great colors Noel put together this month that these pictures would be perfect.


Along with the Daily Diary kit this month I got the Happy Together Paper Pack that has all the cardstock and pattern papers from the classic kit.  This is what I used for my background paper and the strips along the top and bottom.  It's a great addition to stretching the kit and making traditional layouts.

I started with the background paper and layered behind my photos the 4x6 and 3x4 cards that went along with colors from my photos.  The title strip is cut down from a 4x6 paper and I used the large letter stickers from the Simple Stories cardstock stickers.





I finished off with a little embellishment grouping next to my main photo.  A 3x4 card, chipboard, stickers, some washi, the heart paper clip, and a date stamp.  I used some of the baker's twine to help tack down the paper clip keeping it secure.


Items from my stash:  brads and small pink letter stickers
Happy Together Daily Diary Kit:  cardstock stickers, chipboard, paper clip, washi tape, 4x6/3x4 cards, baker's twine, paper tag, 6x6 pattern paper
Happy Together Paper Pack:  Background pattern paper, Pattern paper strips on top and bottom
  

  Thanks for stopping by the blog, I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!   






No comments: