Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Party!

Hey all! I have a couple pocket pages to share with you using the new High Five Daily Diary Kit which is absolutely amazing!! Last week I shared a layout of my daughter's 6th birthday using the Dive In Classic kit and this week I'm adding to that with a few pocket pages from her birthday party.

My daughter's theme was Paw Patrol which was so much fun! We had snacks in dog bowls, drank 'toilet water', & played pin the badge on Rubble. It was so much fun!!! In case you're thinking of having a Paw Patrol party I have a Pinterest board here filled with lots of ideas! 
When I was working on my pages I realized that I was not going to have enough room for all of the photos I wanted to use so I took another pocket page (Project Life Design A) and cut off the last row so that I was left with 2-4x6's and 2-3x4's on each side. 
This allowed me to add just a few more photos. I added some of the pink ribbon on the edge as a little 'tab' for turning the page protector (I sealed the edges of the ribbon so that would not fray over time). 

No comments: