Friday, July 28, 2017

You Go Girl: High Five Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my last layout using the July High Five Daily Diary kit.  This week we are showing you how to use this summer themed kit for layouts that are not about summer.  We are challenging you to think about your supplies in different ways.


This layout is about my daughter's last week of school this past year.  She came home with a ton of awards for her class and for the school.  We were so proud!  I pulled a coral pink piece of cardstock (from my stash) and used 6x6 papers from the kit to build my background.  I love how the purples, pinks and yellows look together.


The "shine" word is also from my stash from Heidi Swapp, I just had to use it on here.  I cut one of the bingo cards from Pretty Little Studio in half and used the top up here and the bottom in the bottom corner.  Great way to stretch your supplies!  I loved the transparent sticker from the Pink Paislee sheet that is definitely summer themed.  This one says "Light It Up" which was great for this layout since I'm talking about her accomplishments.  Washi tape and Pebbles flower stickers from the kit helped pull the top together.


I doubled up the ribbon from the kit to help anchor my photo.  I used another transparent sticker and an Elle's Studio puffy sticker to start off my journaling.


The Thickers from the kit were the perfect size for where I put my title.  Finally, I added some of the Pretty Little Studio sequins to scatter around the whole layout.

I love the colors in this kit and I'm happy we could show you different ways to use these summery supplies to help stretch your supplies.  We can't wait to see what you're making with these kits.  Don't forget to share them in the FB group so we can see!