Wednesday, July 19, 2017

summer fun

Good morning!

I am back and our computer and internet are fixed!

Hooray!

Today I have another project to share with you using a mix of the Classic and Daily Diary High Five kits. I have loved working with these kits so much this month that I have all of my assignments done plus extra!

I hope that you are enjoying your kits as well. We'd love to see what you are working on!


For this page I based my page design idea on the little 2x3" cards from the Daily Diary kit. I especially liked the colorful one with the roller skates, sunshine, rainbow and sunglasses. 


After adding my photo to the layout I added lots and lots of stickers and other embellishments. 

I added foam adhesive to the little cardstock pink sunglasses, a strip of blue rhinestone bling tape, a little flamingo, etc. 

I topped off my page by adding the title using a mix of stickers from the kits. 


Have a wonderful day! 



No comments: