Thursday, March 29, 2018

It's a great life

How are y'all doing today?

This will be my last post for a while...life necessitates that I cut back on scrapping for a little while but hopefully in the not-too-distant future maybe I will be able to do more again. With 4 kids things can get a little hectic. I don't know how I managed years ago to take on multiple design teams and actually get everything done!

I think that maybe it's because the kids were tiny and there was this thing called nap time when I could get some things done everyday. ☺

Anyway, I've used both You Go Girl kits from this month to create this layout below:


I started with a white cardstock base like I do a lot of the time and added some spray mist in pink hues to match my girls' shirts and then added the cute x's and o's diecut mat. I layered some patterned paper, Simple Stories little squares of paper and a journaling spot from the Elle's Studio calendar cards. 


The pale pink heart was cut from another calendar card from the Daily Diary kit. I added some washi and stickers to the card with the green box at the top. 


One of my favorite parts of these March kits was the cute icons like these adorable girls, pretzels, flowers and sunshines. SO fun! 

Thank you for stopping by Noel Mignon today ♥

Stay tuned every day for more creations with the You Go Girl kits and soon the design team will share some projects with the beautiful new Vintage Spring kits.  As always, check out the store to see what other things you might like to have to go along with your kits. 

No comments: