Monday, March 26, 2018

{Disneyland Day 2} with the "You Go Girl" Classic Kit

Hello friends, it's finally SPRING!!!!  And I'm super excited to get BOTH of the "Vintage Spring" Kits next month.  If you have not seen them yet, you should go check them out.  Until then, I have one more layout to share with you using the "You Go Girl" Classic Kit.  I really enjoyed scrapping quite a few Disneyland layouts with this kit, and the layout I'm sharing today is no exception...


I started with the frame background paper, built up my layers for my photo mat and then started adding scraps of paper, chipoard stickers, and pieces of washi tape in the frames to fill them up.


Once I felt like the background was complete, I went to work adding my title "California Adventure" with the beautiful Thickers that came in this month's kit.


Next, I worked on an embellishment cluster for the top right hand side of the layout to balance out the title area.  I used chipboard stickers, ephemera die cuts, the double sided tassles, and a flower for this embellishment cluster.  I added the subtitle "Day #2" in the same Thickers I used for the main title.


And that wraps up my layout for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great week.





No comments: