Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Disney pages // You Go Girl Classic Kit

This week I was inspired to create some Disney pages after seeing what fellow DT member Meridy was creating with the You Go Girl kits. I have 2 pages to share today. The first is from my last trip to Disneyland last November. My son & I went for the 5k and even though we were only there for a few days we had so much fun. I mean, it's Disney! How could you not have fun, right?!
Most of my pages were created with the You Go Girl Classic Kit. Although I did use a few elements from the Daily Diary Kit. "The Best Thing" paper was actually the packaging from the Pretty Little Studio alphas. The "happiness" tag was from one of the 4x4 journaling cards that I cut down.
My second layout is actually 9x12 since that is the size album I'm using for that trip...I thought I'd mix things up a bit and deviate from the standard 12x12 size. I love this size when you're working with just 1 photo, it's much easier to manage.

No comments: