Thursday, March 22, 2018

Welcome spring

Hello again!

It's always great to be here to share projects with you that I make using Noel's kits.

The You Go Girl kits are gorgeous- and if you think so, you should see the kits for April. They are so beautiful. You will love them ♥

Anyway, for my project today I decided to create a piece of home decor using bits from both of the You Go Girl kits:


I started with this wooden piece from Jillibean Soup Mix the Media that I found at my local Walmart store.


I cut some flowers out of cardstock using my Silhouette diecutting machine and then covered those with patterned paper from the kits. I also cut the word "welcome" to use on this project. I layered the diecut flowers with Prima paper flowers found in both of the in the kits this month.


The butterflies are from a sheet of patterned paper in the Classic kit. I simply cut around them and glued them onto the project.


I finished off this simple project with a strip of gold scalloped washi tape from the washi book included in the kit. 

Thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon today ♥

No comments: