Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Unicorns Exist with the You Go Girl Classic Kit

Happy Tuesday!  I have really enjoyed creating with this months kit and have made quite a few fun projects.  I decided though to make an actual scrapbook page this week.  A few of the products in the kit reminded me of a few cakes I have made lately at my new job and I thought it would be fun to document the trend of unicorns that seems to be making an appearance everywhere. 


I started with my title.  I used a combination of chipboard stickers and a Silhouette machine cut.  I then backed this with pattern paper and a tag. 



I then started layering my photos and pattern paper strips on the bottom.  Placing a few bits of washi tape down and tucked in the date. 

Once I had placed all my elements I began to embellish with rubons, chipboard stickers, and a rhinestone brad to dot the "i" in my title. 

I decided the left hand side needed something so I took a couple of pattern papers and placed them along the side and topped the corner with an old photo corner from my stash. 

I love how all the colors and supplies work in this months kit and it was fun to use a feminine color palette.  What are you making with this months kit?  Be sure to share with us over on the Noel Mignon Member Facebook group. 

Happy Crafting!


No comments: