Thursday, December 1, 2016

Documenting Wk 46 Recipe Challenge with a Video

Happy Thursday! Danielle here! Today, I am up today with a Week 46 of my Project Life combining what is left of my Noel Mignon Falloween & All Fall Daily Diary Kits!!

here is the process video


This weeks Design Team Challenge was a "Recipe Challenge" - to use the following
* 1 sheet of Cardstock
* 2 Alphas
* 3 Photos
* 4 Pattern Papers
* 5 Embellishments


I loosely played with this challenge.. For the Cardstock & Pattern Papers, I just used my journal cards. For the Alphas, I used the Simple Stories alpha stickers, and I fussy cut out the word FALL from a Simple Stories card. For the 5 embellishments I used 1)stickers, 2)enamel dots, 3) flair, 4) bobby pin/clips, 5) buttons. There was no way I could only use 3 photos, so instead my take on it is 3 vintage family photos. 



Here are some close up photos





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: