Sunday, December 11, 2016

Deck the Halls | Oh What Fun Daily Diary kit

Welcome Noel Mignon friends!  Wendy here today to "Wrap It Up" with washi and ribbon today using the Oh What Fun Daily Diary kit. 


I began my page with the washi border to set the boundaries for my page and to establish my color choices.  With such a strong plaid washi I stayed with mostly reds for the page.


I wanted to wrap up my page, so I used the ribbon to give my photo block somewhere to rest, 
but also to give the illusion of wrapping a present.


I wanted to give the large 25 a place of honor and I wanted to bring in a visual triangle of gold with a few other touches to complete the page.


Another piece of the gold triangle - don't you love those puffy stickers?


And an ornament hung from the washi with a splattering of stars 
to add to the story of our Christmas tree.

I hope you have been inspired to "Wrap It Up" with us this week - make sure you use both washi tape and ribbon on your projects - and share what you create on the Noel Mignon FB page!


No comments: