Friday, December 23, 2016

elf antics

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve all, Michelle here! I thought today since there's just 2 days until Christmas it would be fun to do a page or 2 about our Elf of the Shelf - Buddy. So I went through some photos from 2 yrs ago and pulled out the Oh What Fun Daily Diary kit along with one of my page protectors that has all 3x4 photos.
It was fun going through all of these memories...I had forgotten some of the cute little things Buddy had done that year ;) 
The design team was challenged this week to use 3 different types of embellishments which wasn't too hard at all! There are always lots of choices with the kits each month. On some of the journaling cards I added an embellishment like a 3D sticker or wood piece, on other I simply left them as is.

Btw, right after I finished this page my 5 yr old had lots of fun looking at all of the photos :) 

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

No comments: