Monday, December 12, 2016

{Wrap it Up} Challenge with the "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit

It's Meridy here with a "Wrap it Up" Challenge.  We are "wrapping up" our layouts with ribbon and washi today.  I am using the "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit today, I think there is still one more kit available in the store---and it is amazing!!!!

This kit was perfect for my gingerbread house pictures from last December.


My favorite part of this layout is the super cool title.  I thought it was cute.  I love the 2 different fonts that came in this month's kit, they complement each other so well.




I use some of the washi strips on this side of my layout and the "ribbon" I used wasn't actual fabric ribbon, but a faux ribbon sticker with a notch cut out of the end.





I added a few puffy sticker stars, popped up the gingerbread man die cut with pop dots, and stamped a few polka dots on the background paper to complete this side of the layout.


I used an 8x10 collage on the right hand side of my layout, I was able to include quite a few pictures this way.


I decided that I would pile on the embellishments.  There are so many cute things in this month's kit, I didn't want any of them to go to waste.  So I staggered them across the bottom of the collage, and tried to balance out the sizes, colors, and textures of the various embellishments.  



I really had fun using so many embellishments, and I love looking at all of the details on the layout.  Thank you so much for stopping by today, I would love to see what you are doing with your "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit on our Member's Facebook Page.




No comments: