Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School!

Hi everyone! Thank you to Noel for having me as guest designer this month! I was in AWE when I opened the new Core Curriculum kit, it's sooo packed full of goodies and is perfect for any type of school pages! Each Tuesday this month, you will see a new post by me with some creations done with this kit.

Today I made a page about my daughter doing homework. She really struggles with it and it's not her favorite thing to do after a long day at school. But I'm so proud of her for getting through each and every night last year. Her having Attention Deficit Disorder really controls her ability to focus, so it has been quite a struggle.
I meant to tuck her report card into the pocket before I took the pic of my page. She got an O (for outstanding) in the homework department! A positive note to remember!
I love the blue paper with the lines on it. Reminds me of when I was a teacher and I used to use those sentence strips. They are perfect for journaling!

Danielle Flanders
Homespun With Heart

1 comment:

AmyInKy said...

LOVE the idea to put a report card inside the library pocket. I'll have to use that!