Friday, September 25, 2009

Beware of Lobster!

I have been playing with the newest kit, 31st (Which has already sold out!).......and let me just tell ya......SO FUN! Such an adorable assortment of goodies in this kit!

I don't know if you know this or not, but I have a sickness......I like to dress up my dog......for every holiday. yep....I spend my hard earned money on clothes. For a dog. But really, when you see this furry lil' guy all dressed up and lookin' so stinkin' cute.....isn't it worth it?? I mean really...just look at him in all of his "lobsterness!"
Told ya I was sick....... : )

Everything on this page was from the 31st kit except for the Thickers. Those were in my stash of stuff.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Nitasha said...

LOVE IT!!!...I have a new baby bulldog, and you can bet your bottom dollar she will be all dolled up for halloween- I'm trying to coax my cowoker into making my Bella a custom costume! LOL!
...And just received my 31st kit yesterday- almost stroked out with excitement!!! LOVE IT! Thanks for the candy!

Jana Eubank said...

LOL! What a sweet (and patient) pup! Great page, Michele!