Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Core Curriculum

Hey there! Just popping in to bring you a couple of things I have made with the Core Curriculum kit (sold out).

First, I made this card. It is a 4x4 card and I used the Jillibean sketch and have a card ready for my daughters teacher that I am sure I will use sometime this year.

And this one - well lately we have been playing at LEAST 1 game a night. This night it was Hi-ho cherry-o - which is a favorite of mine. I finally got smart and started taking pictures. So here is the layout - using the core curriculm kit. I also used it as my example for the awesome Challenge that Noel has going on. If you haven't heard she is giving away a full version of Lightroom (which is amazing) so get on over and put your hat in the ring. All the details are here.





oh and that cherry - I made with my silhouette. I was originally going to put 2 on the layout but I cut them too big - and I could've re-cut them - but nahhh- just went with the flow and worked around it.
Thanks for looking!
Michelle Lanning



1 comment:

Tara said...

Cute! I saw your card on the Jillibean Soup blog this morning.