Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Use up your leftover letters...

Hey there, it's Danielle here with another school page to share with you using the Core Curriculum kit! It's called "Read. Write. 'Rithmetic."I love, love these Letterman Thickers and wanted to use this title with Taylor's 1st day of school photo, but I didn't have enough letters left to create my title. So I added a few alphabet stamps to fill in the missing letters. The stamps are just an old set I had purchased at Walmart one time, I believe. They sure come in handy though.Everything here is from the Core Curriculum kit by Noel Mignon (except the letter stamps and the 4). I found an old chipboard 4 in my stash and painted it blue for a splash of color. (It was her first day of 4th grade.)Thanks for looking!
Danielle
Homespun With Heart


1 comment:

Nitasha said...

I have those awesome letterman stickers and want to use them to the last drop--and you just gave me a great way to do that! Thanks! Love the layout too. I missed out on the Core Curriculum kit, but I have drooled over everything you all have made with it!