Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '08 and a little something "For You!"

How crazy is it that the new Halloween kit, "The 31st," already sold out on pre-order??!! You guys are the best!

I got a chance to start playing with this beautiful kit, and after I got done skipping around with glee and clapping my hands at its coolness, I got to work.

The first thing I made was this altered frappacinno bottle. I'm making a basket of fall goodies for my secret sister at church, and no fall collection is complete without candy corn!


I also pulled out some pumpkin patch pics from last year, along with Sketch #28 from Inspired Blueprints, and whipped this layout out.


I used message board member Deanna Misner's cool, non-digi vignette technique to add some depth to my pictures. I am loving this kit and can't wait to show you more!

No comments: