Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day...

The current challenge over at the Noel's Challenge site is to create a school themed LO. I chose this picture of my daughter on her first day of school last year. She was accepted into Elim in April of last year. It is a wonderful school just for disabled children. She adores her teachers and we are thrilled that she finally has a school to call her own!

I used Noel's Homeroom kit from last year to create this LO. I created a pocket to put some of Cortney's favorites in and some of the goals she was able to accomplish.

The picture is a bit wonky because the transparency kept picking up my reflection!
Have a fantastic weekend! (Yea, for having Monday off too! ) : )

1 comment:

Noel said...

I LOVE how the yellow pops off the black on this one! Awesome Michele!!