Saturday, August 19, 2017

Some daily diary with a Weekend in Paris

 Oh. My. Word. Y'all.

Have you purchased a Weekend in Paris kit yet? Have you? Have you?! This is quite my favorite kit in some time. It's like a mix of girlyness and Anthropolige to me. Love love love. 

I am catching up with some older photos with this kit... and I ran out of adhesive, so today's shopping list is to grab some more so I can keep going tonight! 



Isn't the layering of these colors just lovely? I love the splash of "paint" style on that card tucked behind the photos. P.S. Don't forget to scrap all those silly selfies! I'm glad I have these pics of me! 


These cards are tucked into a page protector, while the Project Life card is adhered on top! 

I love how these cards have typed sentiments on them already. It's like I had everything planned for me. Easy peasy! 


Get yours here- and free shipping today if you get it before midnight! 




No comments: