Monday, August 21, 2017

{Sweet Little Baby Face} layout with the "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit

Hello there!  It's Meridy here and I have another single page layout using the "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit!  The colors of this month's kit are so soft, just like the soft colors in the photo I choose for this layout.  


I started this layout with 4 triangles I cut from 6x6 squares of my patterned paper.  Once I got them laid out, I decided to add some more patterns with the branding strips on the right hand side of the layout.  I wanted to mimic the vest I'm wearing in the photo, and the cream colored trim in this month's kit was the perfect match!

Next it was time to add my other embellishments, such as a few puffy stickers, cardstock stickers, enamel dots, and vellum phrase stickers.  I tried to use all kinds of patterns and/or colors in order tie everything on this layout together.


Finally, it was time for me to work on the little cluster of embellishments on the upper left hand side of the layout.  I continued using the enamel dots and the puffy stickers to create continuity on my layout.  I also added a tissue paper rose and a flair badge.  


Thank you for stopping by today!  I would love to see what you have created on the Noel Mignon Instagram #NoelMignon.


No comments: