Friday, August 18, 2017

Free Little Library: August "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with another layout using the classic kit this month.  I wanted to take advantage of the soft colors and banner elements in the kit.


I really love the Heidi Swapp banner paper and it was the perfect starting point for this layout.  I echoed the banners in two other places using both the Carta Bella black and white paper and the Julie Nutting blue floral paper, along with the die cut banners to the right of the photo.


I used some Tim Holtz distress ink in Hickory Smoke to help bring the papers together and look cohesive.  The gold Crate Paper sequins was the perfect finishing touch to the layout.  And I love that they're self-adhesive!


I used a combination of the two alphabets in the kit, the Thickers and the Webster's Pages tiny alphabet stickers.  The epoxy "yay" sticker was a great way to fill up the awkward space over the journaling spot.


I love the large black and white ribbons and it looks so beautiful over the doily included in the kit.  

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I can't wait to see how you guys are using this gorgeous kit.  Please share them in the Facebook group so we can all see them!


No comments: