Thursday, January 20, 2011

Always Come Home

I absolutely fell in love with the colorboard inspiration Amy provided us with for our current challenge. It wasn't hard for me to scrap, but it was hard for me to narrow down what exactly I would scrap with it! It's probably one of my most favorite color combinations to wear, to use in decorating, and to scrap with.
I used the "Very Virginia" kit which goes perfectly with this color theme. I created a base on top of the patterned paper for my journaling by layering strips of masking tape and rubbing ink pads on top. I love the simple pop of color it provides!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget about our blog hop continuing today- 3 lucky winners get $10 off their next kit!

2 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...

this is gorgeous Virg!