Friday, January 7, 2011

I am going to get the worm, for sure.



Yes, this is me, being a little ahead of schedule. Which never happens. And as such, I believe I deserve the worm. And not just any worm, no no. The fattest, juiciest worm ever! But enough about me, let's talk about you.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Do you make your own cards? Banners? Paper mache cupids shooting darts?



I made this little frame with We R Memory Keepers 'Be My Valentine' line, and an overlay by Hambly. Oh, and those are Thickers of course.



All I did was cut out 24 1.25" hearts from assorted Be My Valentine papers on my Cricut using the George & Basic Shapes Cartridge. Yes, that's right. The only cartridge I ever use. Then I cut out 24 1" hearts from the overlay. I glued down the big hearts on an 8x10 paper in a sort of grid pattern around the "love" and then sewed an overlay heart right down the middle of each heart, in a vertical line. After the stitching was all done, I just went through and bent up the overlay hearts and voila! Just put it into a frame and you're all set.

Happy Friday!

xoxo
Britt

4 comments:

leah said...

So, so adorable! Love it! This type of project has been on my mind as well! ^_^

caroline hancock/scrappercaz said...

this is awesome, i so need to make me a frame like this

Diana said...

Love this! I want to make something similar with the "love is kind" poem. :)

Michelle Whitlow said...

so cute! and yes, you deserve a big, fat worm!!