Tuesday, January 25, 2011

having fun at Animal Kingdom!

I believe I mentioned last week that our family took a trip to Disney at the beginning of this month so, needless to say, I have a lot of photos to scrap! Don't be surprised if you see many more Disney layouts from me in the coming weeks!

I had some pics of Animal Kingdom & thought Noel's fall kit 'Dear Diary' would work perfectly. All of the browns, yellows, blues & greens work great with nature pics!

I love shaped papers...they kind of take the work out of designing a page, don't they?! For the bottom scallop I used my Sizzix die but you could certainly achieve the same effect using a punch of punched circles. Quite honestly, that's how I usually do it and always forget that I have a die to do it for me!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

great layout Michelle! it's a nice twist on the standard "Disney" layout!