Friday, January 21, 2011

Eye Candy



Hear ye, hear ye, today is the day! The adorable and fabulous Truly Scrumptious kit is up for order today! Be sure to head over to the shop to pick yours up - these are gonna FLY!!!

In honor of this kit, I thought I'd fill your brains with lovey dovey sweetness to get your creative juices flowing because, believe me, once you get your hands on this kit you are not going to want to put it down!


Made by our mommy-to-be Amy Parker


By Jen Jockish

Made by Regina Mangum


Made by Gladys Chia

By our very own Diana Brodeur - one of my all-time faves!


By Kristina Werner

By another one of our amazing girls - Michelle Whitlow!

And here's a little gift card from me:

This whole winter thing is really messin' up my lighting!


Well hopefully you've got a little inspiration now to start thinking about all those yummy little projects you want to make with your Truly Scrumptious kit!

Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Britt

2 comments:

Nitasha said...

crocodile tears!!!! work gets in the way of me getting a kit-lol!!! Well, to all the ladies who were lucky enough to get a Scumptious kit- Congratulations & Enjoy!

Nitasha said...

ok...nevermind, crisis is over, i was early and the kit wasn't up yet. I got mine! YAY! Thanks for making such gorgeous kits, Noel!