Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taking The Challenge


It's challenge time over at the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog. The team used this piece for our inspiration:


And here is the layout I came up with.


It's funny how long I searched for something for that little spot of reddish-pink, and finally gave up and just used orange :) That's the fun thing about challenges - they sometimes take you out of your box and there really are no rules!

These photos were taken at the Alice in Wonderland sculpture in Central Park. I love how the stark bronze of the sculpture stands out against the soft blues of the background. I used mostly Very Virginia on this layout, with a few pieces from my stash.

If you're feeling scrappy, come play along!

xoxo,
Steph

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

this rocks Stephanie!!