Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Frame it!!!

Photobucket

 Hello everyone!!!  Today I'm excited to share a layout I created using the Student Council kit.  Mini frames are such a huge trend right now & I was ecstatic to see the adorable Pink Paislee insta frame within my kit :)  I decided to make that my main focus point of my page, adding layered patterned paper, a title, and journaling around it.

Photobucket

I loved the library card patterned paper by Studio Calico.  This was one of those papers that is great to cut apart a tuck behind here & there.

Photobucket

I'm big on mixing fonts within a title, the grey Thickers were from the kit, and the teal Thickers & orange sticker alphas from my stash.  I created those little arrows simple by cutting them from one of the little ribbon stickers on the Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal sticker sheet found within the kit.

Photobucket

Alrighty!!!  Grab your latest Noel Mignon kit. or simply some of your stash, add a mini frame or two & see what you can come up with :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Oh Julie!
I love it and all the bits of layering!!!

Virginia said...

This is awesome Julie! I love it!