Tuesday, October 9, 2012

File this under ADORABLE!


Hi everyone! I'm back with another layout using the October Student Council kit! Although it is school themed, I've made two layouts with it now that are not school related at all! I love the versatility of this kit! Seriously, love!

I decided to use all that adorable Lawn Fawn paper and stickers, along with a few October Afternoon pieces in the kit. Here is what I did:

The title was inspired by the catalog file paper. The "File this under" was stamped using a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set I had in my stash!

Here are a few close-ups.




I used the Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spritz for some splatters again. LOVE this mist...the shimmer is fabulous! There are some additional colors of the Color Shine Spritz in the shop. The yellow and grey would be fabulous with the Mint Green that was included in the Student Council kit.

If you missed out on the Student Council kit, swing by the shop and pick-up the Limited Edition Student Council kit, which looks equally as fun! Make sure you don't miss another kit, and sign up for a subscription. The kits are such a great value and have everything you need to make 10-15 layouts. You definitely get a bang for your buck!

Thanks for coming by. Have a great week!

2 comments:

gssfam said...

Seriously LOVE this!!!!

elizabeth said...

gah!!!
I love this soo much and love how you used the file cabinet paper.