Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest . . .

Photobucket

When my creative juices run dry & am looking for something to get me scrapping again, Pinterest is my go-to place :)  I found this neat ticker tape canvas not too long ago.  I love the collage type look it displays of various squares & rectangles.

Photobucket
I decided to incorporate this collage idea within my layout for this week.  Here is what I created using the Student Council kit . . .

Photobucket

You'll notice in this close-up the variety of patterned papers I used - all from the kit!!!  So many fun prints and colors :)

Photobucket

I decided to use the cassette die-cut as the base of my title work.  Even though we don't see many these days, I thought it was fun to add this to my "techie" themed layout.

Photobucket

Hope you are inspired to gets some scraps together and create a paper collage of your own!!!  Have a fabulous Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

gssfam said...

LOVE this idea! Awesome!