Monday, October 8, 2012

My College Kids





Good Monday morning, friends!

Did this weekend fly by or WHAT! I blinked and ::poof:: it's Monday.

Today I'm stopping by to share another layout I made using
October's Student Council kit. I really hate to say that this kit has already sold out,
but it's just your luck that there's a limited edition one right here:  Student Council Limited

Here's  -  My College Kids:


I love the versatality of this kit. It's perfect for any school age.
Preschool, Elementary - heck, even college!

These are just a couple of shots of my kids from the summer before they both headed
back to their colleges.  I just can't even believe they're both college kids!

I had alot of fun putting all the final details on this project.


The twine that comes in the kit are some of my FAVORITE colors to scrap with
right now. I just love that touch of gray.  I also love the oh so CUTE Lawn Fawn
school stickers. How CUTE are those apples??



I can't get ENOUGH of the Heidi Swapp Mint Green mist that Noel includes in the kit.
It's so shiny & sparkly! Perfect for just a touch of color where you want it.


Thanks for letting me share with you today!
I hope your day is wonderful!
Have a great creative week,
~Leslie